Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's Going On?!?!?


Going to try this blogging thing again... 

So today I was sitting in the house and it sounded like a plane was about to crash outside. I went outside and saw there was a helicopter hovering overhead. It then went behind the house next door into a field and came back up with a rope attached and a person hanging off the end of the rope. At first I started to think they were rescuing someone, but realized there was only one person on the rope and I thought there would be two.
The helicopter carried the person a short ways away and dropped them off then came back and picked up a second person and repeated the process. At this point, two more helicopters showed up. The first helicopter picked the person up again and carried them far off into the distance then back and again dropped them off. It then went back and picked up the second person and dropped him off again, so they both ended up where they began.
Then all the helicopters left... 

What was all that about?!? I know they were conducting police training sessions but I hadn't heard about anything like this. Maybe they are shooting a movie or a tv show? Who knows, I can't find anything in the news about it... 

Only in Kauai... if I had still been in Arizona I would have been running around locking every door thinking there was a suspect on the loose or there would be SOMETHING on the news about it. Maybe I will never know.




No comments:

Post a Comment